1. Be a good listener.
2. Follow the Golden Rule (do you know what that is??)
3. Be willing to compromise.
Hi Mr. Rex. Thank you for your comment. Being willing to compromise is a big one in making and KEEPING friends. You can't always be right! You have to be able to listen to other people's point of view and respect their ideas.
1.How you could make frinds is to be
2.nice.you shoud share.
3.you have to do stuff
1. Always be nice and respect others.
2. Help them with things that they can't do or find.
3. Listen to them when thay are talking.
You should alway treat people the way you want to be treated,have a
little fun with them, and tell them a little bit about yourself
1.I'll help people.2.I play with people when they want to play with me.3.I'm kind to them.
1.You can make friends by asking what`s your name.
2.Play with them at recess.
3.Sit with them at lunch.
1.Ask them what their names are.
2.Ask them if they want to play the game your playing
3.Then ask them if they want to play with you tomorrow.
1. You walk up and say hellow what's your name.2. Ask them stuff you want to know.3. Aswer stuff they want to know.
Hello my name is Sabrina and I am going to talk about how to make a friend. You say hi. Ask them their name and tell them your name. Ask them to play with you at recess. Ask them to sit by you at lunch. Say "nice meeting you!!!!!! YOU MADE A FRIEND!!!!!
1.You say hi what's your name?"
2.Then you tell them your name.
3.Do you want to play recess togetther tomorow?
4.Tt was nice meeting.
5.Do you want to be friends?
3 Ways to make a friend
2.Ask to be there friend.
3.Hang out with them.
1.When someone is hurt help them.
2.Play with a friend if they are alone.
3.If someone is crying help them.
Be helpful. Ask them to be your friend. If you are playing by yourself some one might come over and say do you want to play play with me . Say"hi" when they walk by.
1. Be polite and talk nice to them "Do you want to be my friend"?
2.Help them up if they fall down.
3.Do not push them on the ground.
Making a Friend
1. Meeting someone new and play with them.
2. If you ride the bus with someone and don't know them well, ask them if you could be their friend.
3. Be nice and help the new kid.
1. Start with a friendly conversation.
2. Start to play a game and add someone to play.
3. Play something the other wants to play.
When you see someone you don't know say hi what's your name.
Next when you see the new kid playing they can play with me.
I would also sit with them on the carpet.
HI to be nice to your friends you have to be respectful to them. I would treat others the way they want to be treated. I would always share stuff with them.
3.Be respect others.
making friend who you don't know 1.Good mroing who are you .siad Toby'' I'm Toby who are you.I'm Tylar 2.do you want to site beside me shuor ok 3.when we go outside do you want to play kikball with me.
Hi this is six ways to make a friend. Ask if they want to be your friend. If you see someone lonely ask if they want to play with you. Ask a new person if they want to be friends. If someone ask for your be nice to them. If a friend is hurt go let the teacher or the duty aide know. I would ask them if they want to be your friend.If someone wants some help go help them and ask them if they want to be your friend.
Wow, I am so impressed with how many ideas you have about making friends!
Yes I love how many there are. 23 WOW!!
2.Ask to be my friend "can you please be my friend"
3.Be nice and respectful to others
1. Be yourself.
2. Be a good listener.
3. Be someone a friend can trust and depend on through the good and bad times.
1. Be a Good listener.
2. Play with them at recess.
3. Share with them.
Huber Ridge Third Graders!